Life is asBeautiful as YOU want it to Be

Thursday, September 29, 2011

A New Day




I love mornings.  It's almost the end of September and even though we are still getting temperatures over a hundred during the day, mornings are getting to be quiet nice.  This morning I sat for maybe 5 minutes in the back patio and took in the fresh morning air, the beautiful, beautiful blue sky, the sweet sound of birds singing, and the calmness that is so exclusive to early hours.  My heart felt grateful because of being alive to see a new day, a new chance to do things right.  To me every morning (especially when it's not 95 degrees at 6 a.m.) feels like a spiritual rebirth, a new oppotunity, a new blessing...  Early mornings are my most favorite time of the day.  Fall.. I am so glad you are here... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment